Meta is beginning a project to encourage users to support small to medium-sized companies (SMBs) during the holiday shopping season.
Today, Meta is revealing:
- An extension of its #BuyBlack Friday initiative.
- A 2022 vacation gift guide including service from the Meta Business Leaders Network.
- A 2022 SMB holiday marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday Effort
Meta continues its #BuyBlack Friday project for the third year, consisting of complimentary resources, education, and training for black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black entrepreneur can check out the revitalized #BuyBlack Friday website to schedule and get individually marketing assistance.
Furthermore, the site highlights several Black-Owned SMBs and personal tips/guidance on how they’ve discovered success utilizing Meta company tools.
Meta underscores the significance of the vacation shopping season for minority-owned businesses:
“For minority-owned companies already disproportionately impacted by the pandemic, the significance of the holiday is much more acute– 25% of U.S. minority-owned organizations anticipate to make more than half their yearly income from October-November, and this is highest for Black-owned services at 34%.”
Holiday Present Guide
Meta’s annual vacation gift guide entitled the “2022 Smalliday Display,” highlights a series of companies from the Meta Company Leaders Network (MLBN).
Consumers can go shopping straight from the guide to get exclusive promos and discounts.
Meta’s vacation present guide is launching on November 21.
SMB Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is launching an upgraded holiday marketing guide for SMBs with recommendations and tips on using the company’s free tools to maximize sales over the holiday.
Key areas in the guide include:
- How to power advertisements with Performance 5: Discover how to make ads more impactful, drive more sales, and expand your customer base.
- Update your content and service details: Learn how to develop a distinct search for your vacation marketing project and keep it consistent all season.
- General holiday marketing tips: Discover how to place service or products as presents by utilizing various personas in posts and ads.
Meta’s holiday marketing guide and BuyBlack Friday website are readily available now. The vacation present guide will be available next week.
Included Image: Wirestock Creators/Best SMM Panel